20 August 2012

Back from Jelly Fest

So I'm back after a much needed weekend of sun, music, and cider. Jelly festival was a big hit and I'd recommend anyone looking for a small alternative festival next year to check it out. It was a great ear opener to the many talented folk, reggae, and down right non-commercial musicians that you won't hear on the radio anytime soon but perform to impress.

The whole weekend gave me some great exposure to the country roads of Britain, which are an absolute dream to drive, and made me think of some great nature inspired photography. I've decided to find some absolute favourites that sum up my weekend to share with you so you can be inspired to jump down to your nearest camping site or festival before the sun turns its back on the UK.

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for us to read...

Share This Page